Wednesday, April 4, 2012

GWRJ proposal

1.       I will be writing about Facebook communication via statuses. I was thinking of giving my article the title of “Truth is: This is Getting Kind of Annoying,” but that may be too harsh. People make statuses daily that say “like my status for a quote/truth is/memory/picture/rate/video.” When people like these statuses, they aren’t expecting the truth-they want a compliment. Would they like these statuses and ask for a memory if it was going to be harsh? On the flip side of this, Facebook can make people bolder because they are hiding behind a screen.
2.       The genre I am exploring is Facebook.
3.       This article will be personal, but I will also interview others to get their opinions/experiences.
4.       The visuals I will use will be screen shots of the various statuses and posts regarding “Truth is,” LMS, ext.
5.       I will need to cite my interviews, and ask permission to show people’s Facebook pages, so I’m not sure how I will cite yet. I have a lot of kinks to work out still.

Title:
Truth is: I'd Like to Know How You Really Feel

No comments:

Post a Comment