Wednesday, February 15, 2012

CHAT



·         tool and practices: notes, blog, online articles, power points from class, grassroots story about editing, rubric I created



·         representation: looked back at notes, created rubric to help shape my article, planned and decided where I wanted my article to go/how I wanted others to perceive it/what I wanted the article to mean to people affected by it



·         distribution: text is given to my peers to be edited, my teacher to be graded, and those on my floor who it pertains to because I wrote this article for them. if I post my article to my blog the world can see it-but I’m not sure how it will be used once it’s posted publically



·         reception: text is taken by others to be edited and reviewed, but I want it to be taken up by those it pertains to and spark an interest in others to participate next year in Polar Plunge-it is meant to get others involved and aware of Special Olympics



·         Socialization: I interviewed people for my article, socialized into productive peer-editing (which I expect we will do in the future for this class), researched/read various people’s blogs, online articles, and overall writings to gain knowledge for my article topic, know what teacher expects from my peer editings/learning blogs/etc.



·         activity: I interviewed people, researched various online articles, talked to people about Polar Plunge



·         ecology: My roommate was watching Grey’s Anatomy, I was listening to music, I had Facebook up, two of my friends were also in the room doing Geology homework, my youth pastor from back home was instant messaging me

No comments:

Post a Comment