Monday, February 27, 2012

thoughts before the learning blog

We just got our article assignments back, and I was pleased with my grade, but could have changed some things that would have made my article better. Now that that project is done, we are onto our group project. I admit I'm a little hesitant when it comes to group work. The first day we got together most of my group wasn't in class, and I'm not sure what this project entails. In the week between the article and the group assignment, we looked at different genres that we don't normally analyze. Genres such as a post-it note, birthday card, and syllabus. Once we discussed their various characteristics, we altered one part about them that would change their purpose. For example, if you wrote an essay on a post-it note, how would your professor react?

No comments:

Post a Comment