Wednesday, February 15, 2012

the trajectories of literature activity

·         The text began as an assignment, and started to form as I researched various sources on my topic. I analyzed these sources, took notes, did interviews, and wrote down the background information that I had already had in my head.
·         My text is connected to online articles.
·         Now that I have written my article, the world can see it. Individuals in my class, and those in my residence hall will read it and peer edit it for me. For some, my article directly affects them as they are participating in the Polar Plunge. For others, this pertains to their major, family, or friends because of the topic of Special Olympics.
·         My article could aid in the development of other articles written for this class. It could be used as an example piece to help others understand what the assignment is.
·         This text supports Polar Plunge and Special Olympics-it doesn’t challenge any institutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment